Eclipse primarily services oil and gas, manufacturing, transportation, construction, and heavy industry companies, as well as their executives and families. Our experience encompasses disaster response and preparedness at all levels so our clients are never caught off guard.
- The ability to provide vetted, actionable, information relative to feasibility studies, site assessments, project development, marketing campaigns, and ongoing operations in high risk areas.
- A comprehensive approach to problem solving with multinational experience that enables the developing world to achieve advanced solutions.
- Sustainable security solutions that will encourage and support economic interest and operational decision making in dynamic areas and regions.
- Access to local and regional officials to gain insight into social, political, and other issues affecting local populaces. Facilitating pre and post operational decision making for key executives to measure trends in local sentiment relative to customer needs and objectives.
- Turn-key logistics and life support to ensure continued and stable operations.
- Mentorship and advisory work for the continuance of economic growth and development.
Our services include:
- Risk Management and Consulting
- Threat & Vulnerability Assessments (TVA)
- Red Cell Teams
- Executive Protection/Personal Security Details
- Mobile/Transit Security
- Quick Reaction Force/Force Protection
- Asset Recovery
- Medic Services
- Frontier Operations
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasure Services – (De-Bugging)
- Electronic Access & Detection Systems
- Investigations & Surveillance
- Counter Surveillance
- Logistics and Support